Saturday, August 4, 2018
The Orofino Chamber of Commerce is excited to host its 2nd Annual Riverbank Music Festival this August in the OCI Logging Arena and City Park. Get your tickets now at your local Inland Cellular or online atwww.orofinoriverbankmusicfestival.com
Tickets are $45 each and $55 the day of the concert. (not including fees and taxes from Universal)
Plan for a whole day of live entertainment from five amazing bands, lots of food, drink and fun!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 2:00pm Gates Open
- 3:00pm Vintage Youth
- 4:00pm The Hereafters
- 5:00pm Aaron Crawford
- 6:30pm The Olson Bros.
- 8:00pm Craig Morgan
VIP Parking across from Main Street Tire
Wheel Chair Parking across from Main Street Tire
General Admission Parking – arrive early for most convenient parking, see website for further information.
Please be aware there will be security lines checking all concert tickets, bags, backpacks, etc.
No outside alcohol allowed in the venue
Lawn chairs will be allowed in City Park area but not in Logging arena area. Stadium chairs are allowed in all areas.
Bring only essential items to expedite entry
Ensure your camera fits within your pocket. No detachable lenses allowed.
Leave ALL weapons at home
For additional policy information, please visit orofinoriverbankmusicfestival.com
So come out and enjoy an amazing day and night of music and great food vendors in Orofino Idaho nestled in the mountains of the Clearwater River. Get your country on like no other!
LOST AND FOUND
Items may be claimed from the City of Orofino Office M-F 9am-5pm, located at 217 1st St Orofino ID, 83544 (208) 476-4725.
SMOKING AND USE OF TOBACCO
Including e-cigarettes, will be prohibited throughout the Venue/Logging Arena. However, you are able to exit the Venue/Logging Arena for use of smoking & tobacco.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS WILL BE TOLERATED
There is a zero tolerance for bringing your own food, drinks, or alcohol into this event, each and every items including bags/purses will be searched during check in by security. Water will be available for purchase inside the venue.
Are not allowed on the grounds/premises during the performances as it is prohibited by the City of Orofino. For more information, please contact the City of Orofino (208-476-4725) or the Orofino Chamber of Commerce (208-476-4335).
For general information contact the Orofino Chamber of Commerce at (208) 476-4335.
The levy will be closed beginning Friday, August 3rd as our security fencing will be set up and concert equipment brought in. Please be aware you will not be able to access the levy from Friday through Sunday.
Huge shout out to all of our Sponsors:
- Edward Jones Investments – Title Sponsorship
- Night Force Optics – Title Sponsorship
- EMPRO Employer Solutions – Main Stage Sponsor
- Walrath Insurance / All State – Stage B Sponsor
- Simmons/NADL – Corporate Tent Sponsor
- Sandy River Marketing – Major Sponsor
- LCCU – Major Sponsor
- Karl Tyler’s Lewiston Chevrolet – Major Sponsor
- Inland Cellular – Major Sponsor
- Super 8 Motel Grangeville – Major Sponsor
- Hanson’s Garage – Major Sponsor
- Les Schwab Tire Center – Major Sponsor
- Avista Utilities – Fan Sponsor
- P1FCU – Fan Sponsor
- A&A Septic – Fan Sponsor
- Best Western Lodge At River’s Edge – Fan Sponsor
- Clearwater Health & Rehabilitation Cascadia – Fan Sponsor
- C21 Price Right – Fan Sponsor
- High Country Inn – Fan Sponsor
- Pepsi – Product Sponsor
- All In Tents – Product Sponsor